You will bring the experience to help us structure our way of working across engineering teams, reduce the amount of competing priorities, and facilitate in building critical paths alongside product managers.
Your mission will be supported by a strong group of product managers, engineers, designers and marketing specialists - delivering on a roadmap that helps to enable our product to evolve so it becomes ever more scalable, stable and overall remarkable.
Are you ready for this?
We define Ready as:
- 3+ years as a Technical Manager, Software Architect or in a similar role
- Experience in leading cross-functional remote teams
- Having worked in an Agile environment
- Iterative mindset with a bias toward action and improvement
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with developer engineering workflows
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- Interest and experience in Social media Platforms and SaaS Products
- Native or excellent German language skills
- Very good English skills
Also it is nice to have:
- Agile Product Owner certification
What do we offer?
- Room for own ideas and improvements to the product
- Diversity welcome: Our team is as international as is our audience; English is a must-have, everything else is a bonus
- We guarantee the same job after returning from parental leave
- Permanent position in Vienna, 38.5h
- Pick whatever Macbook you like
- Personal budget for training and conferences
- Free Wiener Linien Card, our very own MyMuesli bar, fresh fruits
- Minimum yearly salary starting at EUR 3.000,- full time equivalent; pre-tax, 14x/year. We’re happy to overpay in re. to your level of experience!
- Financial support in case of necessary relocation
Is there anything else?
If this job posting got your attention - great! We are looking forward to getting to know you better.
Please use our application system and upload your CV and tell us why you think you want to be part of our Swat.io Crew :-)
Your contact is Aurelian Cotuna.