- Knowledge in API Communication (REST APIs/OAuth like Facebook, Twitter, …)
- Understanding of Software testing
- Knowledge of modern application development with PHP
- Interest in continuous optimisation / further improvement of a product
- Add or improve API connectivity with Social media networks
- Keep all existing API implementations up to date
- Inform the team about API changes/new capabilities
- Ensure consistently high quality of software by writing and executing new tests
- Investigate, categorize and fix incoming API bugs
- Learn new technologies over time to keep up with challenges ahead
That’s the big picture:
- We’re making millions of API calls a day
- We’re always looking for new platforms to integrate
- We’re trying to reduce API calls through smart algorithms
That’s what we offer:
- Room for own ideas and improvements to the product
- We love SaaS :) Here’s more information about our Stack & Toolkit
- We love having dinner and drinks together; in summer we have BBQs in our garden
- Diversity welcome: Our team is as international as is our audience; English is a must-have, everything else is a bonus.
- We’re family friendly. We guarantee the same job after returning from parental leave
- Permanent position in Vienna, 38.5h – no Remote Work
- Pick whatever system you like (Mac, Linux)
- Personal budget for training and conferences
- Free Wiener Linien Card
- Salary starting at EUR 3.000 up to EUR 3.500, pre-tax, 14x / year
- Dependent from your level of experience
- Financial support in case of necessary relocation
If this job posting got your attention, or you’re still hesitating:
Come meet us for a nice cup of coffee. We love to meet new people!
Please upload your application including resume and references!
Your contact is Johannes Nagl.