- Desire for a lot of different tasks in our frontend
- We're on the continuous path from old-school full-page reload to a single-page JS / API-infrastructure. Hands-on mentality and desire for steady change are a must.
- Interest in continuous optimisation / further improvement of a product
- Excellent knowledge in
- Testing with Jest
- HTML5, CSS-in-JS
- Interest and/or experience in
- TypeScript / FlowType
- Social Media-Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, …)
- SaaS products
- No fear of responsibility
- Each team member performs important tasks and deploys changes on their own
That’s the big picture:
- We’re in the middle of switching to a React-based SPA application fully written in TypeScript
- Until then, we try to decrease the footprint of old server side views with jQuery event listeners
- ES6, WebPack, Eslint/Tslint, Prettier, Yarn: We have it all and we’re happy to improve DX whenever we can!
- We’re moving fast while being pragmatic. Keeping a good balance between rapid releases and stable & sustainable development is our daily business! Refactoring and innovation is part of our DNA
This is how we work:
- Room for own ideas and improvements to the product
- We love SaaS :) Here’s more information about our Stack & Toolkit
- We love having dinner and drinks together; in summer we have BBQs in our garden
- Diversity welcome: Our team is as international as is our audience; English is a must-have, everything else is a bonus.
- We’re family friendly. We guarantee the same job after returning from parental leave
- Permanent position in Vienna, 38.5h – no Remote Work
- Pick whatever system you like (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- Personal budget for training and conferences
- Free Wiener Linien Card
- Minimum gross salary based on IT-KV ST1 (“Erfahrungsstufe”) EUR 3.282, pre-tax, 14x / year (EUR 45.948 annual). We’re happy to overpay in re. to your level of experience!
- Financial support in case of necessary relocation
If this job posting got your attention, or you’re still hesitating:
Come meet us for a nice cup of coffee. We love to meet new people!
Please upload your application including resume and references!
Your contact is Johannes Nagl.