- have a deep understanding of modern frontend web development.
- have experience with user interface design
- enjoy working with a team on the same product.
- are also able to work independently. We don't like micromanaging and we put our trust in our colleagues.
Some things about us:
- Have a look at our Stack to find out more about the technologies and tools we are using.
- Code reviews are important for us. No code goes live before being tested and reviewed by coworkers.
- We love having dinner and drinks together; in summer we have BBQs in our garden.
- We will give you room for your own ideas and improvements for our product.
- You will also have room and a yearly budget to improve yourself (at conferences, workshops, etc.).
- Diversity welcome: Our team is as international as our audience; English is a must-have, everything else is a bonus.
- Pick whatever operating system you like (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- We provide free public transport tickets ("Wiener Linien Jahreskarte")
- We offer a permanent position in Vienna, 38.5h
- Minimum gross salary: EUR 40,500 - EUR 46,000 (annually)
- Those are the minimums based on the "IT Kollektivvertrag" ("ST1 Regelstufe" and "ST1 Erfahrungstufe")
- We’re happy to overpay in regards to your level of expertise!
- Start: Anytime!
In case you are not yet sure if this job is for you: Just come and meet us for a nice cup of coffee. We love to meet new people!
Please upload your application including resume and references!
Your contact is Patrick Mladensich.