- Excellent knowledge of modern application development with PHP7/PostgreSQL
- Deep understanding of Software testing (backend)
- API Communication (REST APIs/OAuth like Facebook, Twitter, …)
- Interest in continuous optimisation / further improvement of a product
- Interest in social media platforms and SaaS products
- Design and implement the backend side of new features in the Swat.io core app
- Extend and implement the internal Swat.io APIs (REST, GraphQL)
- Improve performance of slow parts of our applications
- Investigate, categorize and fix incoming bugs
- Ensure consistently high quality of software by writing and executing new tests
- Learn new technologies over time to keep up with challenges ahead
That’s the big picture:
- We’re in the middle of fully deprecating CakePHP in favor of Laravel
- We’re adopting GraphQL quickly and we’re committed to write new internal APIs for our new SPA frontend
- We’re moving fast while being pragmatic. Keeping a good balance between rapid releases and stable & sustainable development is our daily business! Refactoring and innovation part of our DNA
That’s what we offer:
- Room for own ideas and improvements to the product
- We love SaaS :) Here’s more information about our Stack & Toolkit
- We love having dinner and drinks together; in summer we have BBQs in our garden
- Diversity welcome: Our team is as international as is our audience; English is a must-have, everything else is a bonus.
- We’re family friendly. We guarantee the same job after returning from parental leave
- Permanent position in Vienna, 38.5h – no Remote Work
- Pick whatever system you like (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- Personal budget for training and conferences
- Free Wiener Linien Card
- Minimum gross salary based on IT-KV ST1 (“Erfahrungsstufe”) EUR 3.282, pre-tax, 14x / year (EUR 45.948 annual). We’re happy to overpay in re. to your level of experience!
- Financial support in case of necessary relocation
If this job posting got your attention, or you’re still hesitating:
Come meet us for a nice cup of coffee. We love to meet new people!
Please upload your application including resume and references!
Your contact is Johannes Nagl.